Monday, November 9, 2009

JESUS CHRIST, YOU'RE FAT.



K-Fed has been spending his back-owed child support money on Fat Macs, it would appear. Seems like big-ass t-shirts are the only things that fit this once-talented back-up dancer. Who is the bitch next to him? Is she responsible for showing him where his dick is? Cuz you know he can't find that shit anymore it's so damn deep in there. Can't blame the dick though: it's getting cold and you might as well retreat into the warmth of warring adipose that makes up K-Fed's FUPA.

Who else would've loved seeing K-Fat on that Oxygen network show, "Get Up and Dance Your Fat Ass Off, You Fat Ass" "Dance Your Ass Off"? That would've been to die for. Well other than a heart attack... at this rate, that's what K-Fed will die for.

PS: In great proof that hickness cannot be phased out, K-Fed wore a symbol of his trailer trash tribulations with Britney: camo sneakers. How low can one get? And I know those sneakers are screaming for dear mercy as K-Fed's gorilla feet squeeze all the air out of them. I can hear it now... "Help! Help! Oh, lord... shit, just kill me now. OW! Just do it."

Yes, that was a slogan pun.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

good morning ppl. I'm really into shoes and I was looking for that particular brand. The prices for the velcros are approximately 350 bucks on every page. But finally I set this area selling them for half price. I absolutely like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy them. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

hi there everyone. I'm really into shoes and I had been looking allowing for regarding that particular make. The prices for the shoes were approximately 320 bucks everwhere. But for all I bring about this site selling them as a remedy for half price. I really want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase those. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

hi dudes. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been searching for the sake of that meticulous model. The prices as regards the velcros are approximately 320 dollars on every site. But completely I bring about this area selling them as a remedy for half price. I really want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order these. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

hello friends. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been digging allowing for regarding that meticulous model. The prices as regards the shoes were all over 250 dollars on every site. But definitively I set this area selling them someone is concerned half price. I exceptionally love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase them. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

hello people. I'm actually into shoes and I had been searching for that exact make. The prices seeking the shoes are approximately 200 bucks on every page. But finally I base this site selling them as a remedy for half price. I absolutely love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase them. what is your opinion?