Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The Breasts of Man

bossorange16_wenn2488872.jpg

I have absolutely no problem with men working out and having a body that is worth showing off, nor do I have a problem with it being shown off in the right situation and in the right way. This is not that case, at all.

Adrien Brody thought it might be fun and hip to flaunt his chesticles with a cardigan a silk scarf at the Boss Orange show (Berlin Fashion Week, I assume). He was wrong. A sweater should not be about a centimeter from exposing your nipples. That delicate silk scarf is the perfect way to say "despite my beard, I am a woman". And no matter how attractive your muscular chest may appear, that takes no attention away from your withdrawal-symptom eye bags. Or your derelict beard.

Hugo Boss is classy. Why not follow suit? Shave and COVER THE FUCK UP. Keep your slightly hairy areolas to yourself. Unless we're in that mood, of course.

No comments: