Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Lycra Leotards Gone Wronger



Is this some sick publicity stunt to try to get yourself more attention than your sister, Solange? I can see bones, muscles, and tendons contorting in ways I've never wanted to. As you helplessly gasp for air while singing a song no one wants to hear to an audience that doesn't want to hear you, you start to regret the fact that you forgot that lycra shrinks in the heat. Now not only is it taking away your life force, but it is exposing that preggo fat you never got up the energy to run off. Horrible situation.

Take that masking tape off your face and use it to tape down your FUPA.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's not a leotard you dick. That's a catsuit. I came here looking for leotard p0rn pictures and almost lost my bunah when I saw this sh!t.

Ta-ta