Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Case of the Stares Model is Also a Criminal



Remember that no name model, Karen Mulder, who was staring people down like she wanted to kill them? Well, the person she was probably staring at was her plastic surgeon. And she screamed at him a lot. And she's in a lot of trouble with the law because of it.

She threw a temper tantrum in the hospital and got arrested for it. I would be angry too if someone promised me that for $10,000 I could get my face sliced up and get my 90s modeling career back. Except I would know that it's a lie before I lay down and start counting backwards from 10 (Nip/Tuck joke...).

You are gross now. Sorry. No more modeling for you. Except you could model prison garb. I'd pay to see that.

Or you could make a career out of staring people down. You do that so well.

No comments: