Thursday, June 25, 2009

The War Against Perez Hilton - Ugliness Personified



Even if you were relatively attractive, I would still be waging war against your hypocrisy, Perez! It defeats the purpose of everything on the planet when a gay person uses the word "faggot" as an insult! DUH! WTF! This just pisses me off.

It just so happens that you are ugly as well. And overweight. Gross. So, in essence, I really have no qualms for not liking you. Besides, Will.I.Am is so talented! Apparently, he's got that Boom Boom Pow. What do you have, Perez? A pink website where you circle people's vags like John Madden? Great talent.

I know you put out an apology on your site, but even so, it's a bit ridiculous to think that you did it in the first place. I know the lowdown dirty truth about you. Your real name is Mario, you're 31, and you have manboobs that you accentuate with suspenders. It's appalling.

You've met your match, you freak.

1 comment:

Ryan F said...

your blog's gotten a lot different in the past two days
and I LIKE IT