Monday, July 6, 2009

I Know I took a Little 4th of July Break But....

I'm back. And I've got plenty of ugliness for you to love. Let's start with the one and only Lady Buttsexxx, aka Lady GaGa. You already know what the fuck is up.



BAAAAAAHHHHH!!! Did this not scare you? Cuz it spooked the fuck out of me! The double layered Yoko Ono sunglasses really did me in, until I looked a little closer and what did I see? SHARPIE BROWS!!!! Those are drawn on, if you didn't notice.

This is just scary. It's fake on the top, whore on the bottom, and nothing cute anywhere to be found. Plus that bag has "99 cent discount store" written all over it.

Go get your split ends fixed. And take all that extra fabric off your shirt and cuffs. You have numerous blankets sewn onto your titties right now! Think of the children!!!

I think Lady Buttsexxx has had enough ugliness in her life to get her own tag.

"Greatest Hits: Lady Buttsexxx"

No comments: