Monday, July 6, 2009

Wax and Plastic Take Over!



Kathy Griffin wanted to break the news to Joan Rivers herself! Seen here speaking to either Joan Rivers or Joan Rivers's wax statue (both have surprised expressions on their faces at all times), that she will be hosting her Comedy Central Roast this August!

Will you be watching this? I sure will. I love the roasts and I watch all of them. Besides, I want to see if Comedy Central's special effects team can figure out a way to add expressions to the faces of Joan Rivers and all of her plastic friends. Now that will be a real site... might take more CGI than Transformers.

And the irony, Kathy just got a little fake herself! Seen here with her recently sculpted wax figure. I didn't know Kathy was famous enough to have an effigy of herself made out of easily destroyed, recyclable... oh wait. You totally earned it, Kat!


No comments: